Trash Video Podcast
Horror Movie Podcast
The Trash Video Podcast is a bi-weekly show set in an old-fashioned "mom and pop" Video Store that is located in Sleazoid City. Every episode of TVP is crammed full of fast-paced editing, sound effects, silly skits, obscure Horror Movie Reviews, VHS collecting, Music, humor, and an occasion Guest. It's madness, its mayhem, but most of all… it's fun.
- Follow Trash Video Podcast on WordPress.com
- TVP Episode 75 Butthurt Church
- TVP Episode 74 Beyond Bloody Crotches
- TVP Episode 73 Radioactive Hillbilly Hoedown
- TVP Episode 72 When Animals Attack
- TVP Episode 71 The Clips Show
- TVP Episode 70 Deadbeats and Detroit
- TVP Episode 69 Welcome Back Pt. 2
- TVP Episode 68 Children Should Play with Dead Things
- TVP Episode 67 Kitty of the Living Dead Part 2
- TVP Episode 66 Kitty of the Living Dead Part 1
Shelby Cobras of Illogical Contraption visits the store! Seth and Cobras have a few bonus drinks and talk about heavy metal, podcasting, horror, religion and death! It’s a bonus episode of TVP! Go listen to some Vastum!
Be sure to also check out TVP Episode 35 Heavy Metal Horror
Send us your feedback on the contact page… write a review for us on Itunes, Stitcher,…or leave us voicemail by calling 856-81-VIDEO. Give our Facebook page a “Like”. Follow us on Twitter. We want to hear from you.
About Trash Video PodcastThe Trash Video Podcast is a bi-weekly show set in an old fashioned "mom and pop" Video Store. We don’t care about stupid Hollywood remakes, or mainstream cinema. Instead they tell odd stories, discuss VHS collecting, horror movie reviews, pop culture, trashy television, and weird news. Its madness, its mayhem, and most of all… its fun.
This entry was posted in Trash Video Podcast and tagged Alamo Drafthouse, Cannibal Corpse, David Liebe Hart, Dead Kennedys, death metal, gay marriage, Halloween, Heavy Metal, illogical contraption, Jello Biafra, oakland, poop, punchline, punk, Rachel Feinstein, Rivers Edge, Rocktober Blood, san francisco, ska, vastum, Xtro. Bookmark the permalink.